- 1 cup whole pecans
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup peanuts
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of water
- 3 tablespoons of Habanero Chili Salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a pan bring the water to a boil. Add in the butter along with all the dry ingredients.
3. Remove from heat. Give the nuts a quick toss making sure every nut is coated with the glaze
4. Place nuts on a cookie sheet and roast 5 minutes then remove from oven and give them another quick toss on the tray then place back in the over for another 5 minutes.
5. Let cool and enjoy. It's as simple as that!