Here are several ways we use Chili Salts at home all the time. There are suggested uses and pairings on the back of each bottle but the reality is these Chili Salts are very versatile. Just check out the flavor profile of the salt and think about what might taste good with whatever you're cooking. Don't over-think it and have fun.
- Rub any meat with Chili Salt at least a few hours before you're grilling, sautéing, or baking.
- Toss roasted vegetables with Chili Salt and roast until tender.
- Season your favorite pasta dish with Chili Salt just before serving.
- Finish any stir fry dish with Chili Salt along with soy.
- Use Chili Salt in place of salt & pepper to add kick to any vinaigrette.
- Cook rice, quinoa and other grains according to packaging instructions and season with Chili Salt before serving.
- Add Chili Salt to simmering vegetable soup for added flavor and kick.